Asphalt Crack Filler
Repair cracks in driveways, parking lots and other asphalt surfaces with ease, using the Asphalt crack filler. An easy to use professional grade compound filler, it is ready to use with a watertight seal keeping contents preserved and prevents damage caused by leaks.
- Dries to matte black finish
- Bends and seals
- Resists oil, grease and salt
- Won’t dry, crumble, run or bubble
- Also adheres to wood, metal, masonry and fibreglass.
- Urethane fortified for better flexibility
Available in a box of 6
Asphalt in a Bag
Asphalt in a bag is a Permanent ready to use pre-mixed bituminous mixture manufactured from selected aggregates, the bitumen and copolymer process creates a tough bonding material for permanent repairs to potholes, utility cuts and cracks. Asphalt in a bag is fully adaptable to all paving equipment; however, it can installed with a shovel and simple compaction.
- Instantly sets to take traffic immediately.
- Asphalt is now available in 3 different grades.
Mix 7 (7 gauge stone) for residential streets, small potholes and cracks.
Mix 10 (10 gauge stone) rural roads, large potholes – is most commonly used.
|RPPH4001||ASPHALT CRACK FILLER DP1 - 400gm CARTRIDGE / TUBE|
|RPPH3785||ASPHALT CRACK FILLER ACF1 - 3.785ltr (1 GALLON) BOTTLE|
|RPPH2007||ASPHALT IN A BAG 20kg MIX 7|
|RPPH2010||ASPHALT IN A BAG 20kg MIX 10|
|RPPH2014||ASPHALT IN A BAG 20kg MIX 14|